Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- General Project management - Prepare project timelines, define milestones, track and report progress, resolve impediments.
- Manage a variety of projects with different complexity, cross functional team and cover all aspects related to project delivery.
- Bridging between the Business, Product and Engineering team, by working together with the team for successful project delivery.
- Along with the project team, identifies project risk, defines contingency plans, resolves issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Measure project performance by using appropriate tools and techniques. Continuously find ways to help teams and the organization improve how it delivers.
What You Need
- University degree in the field of computer science. An advanced degree in this field is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as Software Project Manager.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (both Bahasa and English).
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence and any other project management tools.
- Familiar with AGILE and SCRUM methodology is highly preferred.
- Having project delivery or technical leadership background and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent).
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills.
- Having certification or training on project management (SCRUM, PMP and or AGILE) is preferred.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name