Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Designing, Developing and Deploying platforms/projects for securing Cloud environments.
- Designing and implementing initiatives for Kubernetes and Container Security.
- Drive initiatives to ensure data security in cloud.
- Help the team to build a secure CI/CD Pipeline.
- Driving the Vulnerability Assessment and Patch Management Program to mitigate the infra risks within stipulates SLAs.
- Troubleshoot, debug, resolve and enhance already existing tools and platforms.
What You Need
- Strong knowledge and experience with at least one cloud platform like GCP (is a must), AWS, Alicloud.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Container and Kubernetes with focus on security aspects.
- Overall of 3+ years of experience in DevOps or SRE roles.
- Good knowledge and experience with Database and Storage object security.
- Good experience and understanding of tools/platforms like Linux, Terraform, Ansible, Vault, Gitlab CI/Jenkins.
- Decent knowledge of languages like Python, Bash Scripting, OPA..
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name