Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Support the ideation and exploration of product features optimization with product analytics based outcomes.
- Identify product or business opportunities and support growth with experimentations and recommendations.
- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology, what its goals and pain points are that can be improved through BI tools.
- Develop data workflow and visualization to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics.
- Analyze business requirements to produce technical requirements for data models, transformations, and visualization.
- Data transformation design, develop, and test BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries, views, reports, and dashboards.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials. Train users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information correctly.
- Train users to transform data into action-oriented information and to use that information correctly.
- Document data project design and implementations.
What You Need
- At the minimum have 3 years of experience as a Business Intelligence or Data Analytics.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various divisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ETL tools and Data Warehouse (e.g. Airflow).
- Expert in SQL and strong experience with a Data Visualization and Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, Power BI, etc.).
- Familiar with advanced analytics languages like Python is a plus.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and numbers.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name