Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing applications.
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business cases as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and are implemented successfully.
- Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers.
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions.
- Describe the user experience and app features.
- Involved in the full app features development lifecycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumers.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in product management.
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name