Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognized as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Part of a team exploring new product opportunities.
- Execution of front-to-back office operations (disbursals, communication, risk management etc).
- Assists the lending program operational process (i.e. reporting, validating documents/reports, special administrative requests).
- Liaise with internal teams i.e. commercial , credit, legal, compliance, finance and tech in order to manage the operations and support the programs.
- Provide data backed insights on business operations to improve operations efficiency.
- Identify and solve gaps in operational processes ensuring a smooth delivery of our products to our customers.
- Analyze and investigate customer cases and operation issue to derive conclusions.
What You Need
- A recognised Degree qualification, preferably in Business, Finance, Operation Management, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering).
- Experiences 5 years with Minimal 2 years experience in project management and/ or operations excellence roles Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong MS Office skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, including Google Sheet.
- Basic understanding of the local financial regulatory environment, compliance and customer due diligence process.
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- High levels of adaptability, comfortable with ambiguity and tight deadline, and working in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex; Ambiguous) environment.
- Prior experience in eCommerce, Technology or Financial Services industry such as Retail Banks, Corporate / Institutional Banks, Insurance preferred.
- Prior experience in product management preferred.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name