Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Lead a team of engineers and data experts to build BI applications by working backwards from customer needs.
- Champion the best tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data as insightful and actionable business information.
- Integrate department, segment, and organizational strategy into the BI development process; clarity operating objectives, including their linkages to related BI areas.
- Make independent decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations with minimal direction
What You Need
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Informatics, Data Science).
- 5+ years of relevant experience and has experience in leading teams of Data Analytics or other leading edge analytics focus.
- Possesses a solid understanding of how organizational capabilities interrelate across departments and the ability to lead across large and matrixed environments.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Experience creating advanced analytics to support business strategy.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and operations problems.
- Experience building BI environments with significant scale and scope (Power BI, Tableau, SQL, BigQuery, Airflow, etc.).
- Experience with incorporating descriptive analytics and predictive modeling techniques into BI tools.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name