Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Support the CEO Office team in framing business problems; finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues.
- Ensure CEO is briefed on key priority matters as required in liaison with other functional areas & external stakeholders; provide guidance and expertise relative to the smooth and efficient functioning of the CEO’s office and suggestions for other functional areas.
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research and analysis necessary in developing recommendations for the Management Team.
- Prepare and/or review high level and complex written correspondence, organizational communication messages, proposals, papers and presentations.
- Prepare, implement & maintain, among others: process mapping and business process improvement, performance dashboard, & framework for abstract/complex problems.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Coordinate the development of SOP, manual, training materials and other documents as needed to enable a successful implementation of new business/project.
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status, and escalate potential risks as and when necessary.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance/Business or another quantitative discipline.
- 10 years of experience, a Consulting background would be preferred.
- Ideally has performed in similar role, particularly supporting a CEO/Managing Director and/or Board of Directors, or other senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and competency in MS Office & G-drive Suites.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name