Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognized as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Lead local business development and partnership engagements by identifying and pitching collaboration opportunities.
- Adapt, develop and detail GFSA’s regional strategy to the Indonesia market.
- Structure deals and business cases using data analysis and business modeling.
- Independently design data-driven and analytical strategy and solutions to business problems.
- Develop and build projection models to forecast and maintain country performance.
- Manage and track the team’s budgets effectively.
- Close collaboration & coordination with various teams - credit risk, operations, legal, finance, & regional teams.
What You Need
- A recognised Degree qualification, preferably in Business, Finance, Operation Management, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering).
- Min 2 years of full-time experience across consumer credit, broader Retail/SME.
- Strong track record of delivery of tangible business results across previous roles.
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking.
- Business modeling on Excel.
- Data Analysis, including using Pivot Tables, on Excel.
- Design effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Firm understanding of the local financial regulatory environment, compliance and customer due diligence process.
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- High levels of adaptability, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex; Ambiguous) environment.
- Prior start-up and/or financial services experience preferred.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] with subject: Position - Full Name